Grow With Us
Join Hill Regional Hospital today!
Why Should You Join Hill Regional Hospital?
- You’ll be making a real difference in the lives of the people who reside in our community.
- Our patients need the best doctors, nurses and technicians to take care of them. If you are the best, you are what we’re looking for.
- As a rural hospital, we are designated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital (CAH).
- We do not discriminate based on color, race, disability, nationality, religion, gender or economic background.
- We provide compassionate quality care & healing to the members of our community.
Do You Want to Volunteer at the Hill Regional Hospital?
Requirements for both Adult (Auxiliary included) and Teen Volunteers:
- Fill out Volunteer Request Forms
- Provide immunizations records (if available)
- Have a TB test and drug screening before placement begins (performed at facility and paid for by the hospital)
- Must have a background check (paid for by hospital)
- Have a personal interview with Volunteer Services Manager
- Attend hospital orientation, including signing confidentiality agreement
- Have specific hospital or departmental training in the area to be worked
- Adhere to uniform or dress standards
Additional Teen Requirements
- Teens must be between the ages of 14 through 19
- A summer program is available but participation requires a minimum of 4 hours weekly.
- Every effort is made to work with reasonable school and work hours
Thank you for considering a career opportunity with Hill Regional Hospital. If you are interested in a job opportunity at Hill Regional Hospital please send your resume to Rachael Esparza at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. If you are an applicant with a mental or physical disability who needs a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, contact our director of Human Resources. Click the Contact Us tab on this website for the main telephone number and ask for Human Resources.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law. Find out more from the department of labor.