1. What documents should I bring with me to the hospital?
2. Where do I call to find out the condition of my loved one?
3. What procedures are involved in my discharge from Hill Regional Hospital?
4. What are the patient visiting hours?
5. Are children allowed to visit my loved one at HRH?
6. Am I allowed to take photos & videos of my loved one?
7. Will I get caregivers at home if I need help in my daily life?
8. Am I allowed to bring alcohol & other substances to the hospital?
9. How do I voice my complaints?
10. How do I know whether I am getting the right medications?
11. How can I keep track of my medications?
12. How can I avoid new infections during my stay?
13. Why are some patients kept in isolation?
14. Can I pre-register a hospital stay or procedure?
15. Who do I call for assistance with the billing info?