If you're passionate about community service, care deeply for people and have the time and energy, we'd love to have your help at Hill Regional Hospital. Volunteering opportunities are available in various departments throughout our hospital. Get in touch, and let's talk about how can help each other.
Requirements for both Adult (Auxiliary included) and Teen Volunteers:
- Fill out Volunteer Request Forms
- Provide immunizations records (if available)
- Have a TB test and drug screening before placement begins (performed at facility and paid for by the hospital)
- Must have a background check (paid for by hospital)
- Have a personal interview with Volunteer Services Manager
- Attend hospital orientation, including signing confidentiality agreement
- Have specific hospital or departmental training in the area to be worked
- Adhere to uniform or dress standards
Additional Teen Requirements
- Teens must be between the ages of 14 through 19
- A summer program is available but participation requires a minimum of 4 hours weekly.
- Every effort is made to work with reasonable school and work hours
Contact for more information, call 254-580-8888.