Whether you want to lose a few pounds, eat healthier to lower your risk of disease, or need help meeting special dietary requirements, our registered dietitians can help. We offer healthy food options in our cafeteria and nutritional counseling and education for a variety of health needs, including diabetes, gastrointestinal issues, food allergies and heart disease. Hill Regional Hospital dietitians offer private, individual consultations and provide:
- Customized nutritional plans.
- Nutrition education on weight control, diabetes, cholesterol management, nutrition during pregnancy and more.
- Nutrition assessments and screenings.
- Goal setting and motivation.
- Tips for meal planning, preparation and more.